ARLINGTON, Texas — The Texas Rangers return to Globe Life Field on Friday, May 7, for a three-game homestand.
The Rangers will face the Seattle Mariners in a three-game series beginning on Friday, May 7 at 7:05 p.m., followed by games on Saturday, May 8 at 6:05 p.m. and Sunday, May 9 at 1:35 p.m.
Tickets for the Mariners series, and all 2021 home games can be purchased at texasrangers.com, by calling 972.RANGERS, and at the Globe Life Field box office located at the Southeast entrance of the park. For all home games, the Rangers are making certain locations of Globe Life Field “Distanced Seating” sections, with tickets sold in pods of two and four seats to allow for more space between occupied seats.
Game-by-game highlights of the homestand:
Friday, May 7 vs. Seattle Mariners – 7:05 p.m. – Texas 21
- MLB Network Tote Bag Giveaway (First 7,000)
- National Anthem & God Bless America performed by Savannah Collier
Saturday, May 8 vs. Seattle Mariners – 6:05 p.m. – BSSW
- Adrián Beltré Texas Bobblehead, powered by TXU Energy Giveaway (First 7,000)
- National Anthem & God Bless America performed by Devin Crandell
Sunday, May 9 vs. Seattle Mariners – 1:35 p.m. – BSSW
- First Pitch: Honorary Bat Girl Dana Jons
- Rangers Powder Blue Fleece Blanket, presented by Choctaw Casinos & Resorts (First 7,000)
- Blue Bell Ice Cream Sunday, $1.00 ice cream for children 13 and under
- National Anthem & God Bless America performed by Norris Perry
Masks are required for all fans attending games at Globe Life Field except when actively eating or drinking at their ticketed seats. A full list of health and safety protocols for 2021 games:
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR ALL 2021 RANGERS GAMES AT GLOBE LIFE FIELD
- Masks are required for all fans except when actively eating or drinking at their ticketed seats. That includes all concourse areas and when entering Globe Life Field.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the ballpark.
- Globe Life Field is cashless, as it was for 2020 events. All tickets will be digital and only credit cards are accepted at concession stands and retail locations.
- Safe distancing is enforced in concession lines and retail locations.
- No bags are permitted except for those that are carried for medical reasons or manufactured diaper bags that accompany infants and young children. Single compartment purses and wallets smaller than 5” x 9” are also allowed.
- The Rangers worked with Major League Baseball to finalize health and safety protocols as it pertains to the seating bowl and the playing field at Globe Life Field. This includes the installation of plexiglass behind both dugouts and bullpens.
From Rangers PR staff reports